- THE GRAMMYS ARE A SHAM… GRAMMY WINNER Michelle Obama!!!Michelle Obama Grammy winner for what???BOOOOOOOOO so many others deserve this award over the over awarded Obama Family.Here are 17 BLACK Women that should be awarded a Grammy for their journalism.Black history … Read more
- KOBE BRYANT DEAD AT 41CNN REPORTS: NBA LOS ANGELES LAKERS Kobe Bryant DEAD at 41. Total of 5 reported dead in helicopter crash in Calabasas. Kobe's 13 year old daughter Gianna reported as perishing on the … Read more
- HUMOR: SARCASMHave you ever thought… Never mind I forgot who I was talking too!!!
- PRIVACY CLAUS FOR THE LOCKER ROOM VIOLATED… Odell Beckham jr, CAught On Video.PRIVACY CLAUS FOR THE LOCKER ROOM VIOLATED… Odell Beckham jr, CAught On Video.
- HUMOR… SARCASMWe made it to it, But we haven't made it through it!!! 2020
Michelle Obama Grammy winner for what???BOOOOOOOOO so many others deserve this award over the over awarded Obama Family. Here are 17 BLACK Women that should be awarded a Grammy for their journalism. Black history is full of inspiring women who have created paths of their own while creating history.
CNN REPORTS: NBA LOS ANGELES LAKERS Kobe Bryant DEAD at 41. Total of 5 reported dead in helicopter crash in Calabasas. Kobe’s 13 year old daughter Gianna reported as perishing on the flight with her father and 3 others. Rest In Peace… Soar With The Angels
Have you ever thought… Never mind I forgot who I was talking too!!!
BY: Chadwick Rhodes January 5, 2020
DANGER VAPING CBD or THC OIL
What to do when your medicine is in the form of CBD or THC and you vape. Good question these days with all the deaths and sickness related to these products.
Today about 1/3 of our population medicate in some way with CBD or THC. Smoking, Vaping, Chewable, Internal and External Tinctures and creams. You name it and it seems to be concocted with some type of CBD or THC.
As we have found out in the last few months it is better to roll a joint with a regular cigarette filter and smoke it. Not only is the filter collecting the tar, but it also collects any moisture and still does the job. Obvious dry smoke is much better for your lungs then moisture infused vapors.
I am not sure why vaping and e-cigarette products were able to reach the consumers. I suppose it was for the high uptick in Oil production and the CBD craze that came fast. Everyone wanted to jump on board to maximize their company profits and the FDA stood idle. It’s all about the bottom line. $$$$$$
CDC Update as of December 3, 2019… Vitamin E Acetate is the latest to get the blame for 2,500 REPORTED lung injury (EVALI) Patients. Those are only the ones that have been reported and not confused with other illnesses or poisons.
As we have seen in the past few weeks that these products are Un-Regulated for purity from harmful Metals and Toxins.
Let’s not be stupid and deny how many people are actually using these products. It is in the Millions.. So don’t be fooled into thinking we don’t need to pay attention to these warnings. When so many are using these products for medical and recreational it needs to be regulated so the consumer is protected.
When e cigarettes rolled out they were found to have Radiator fluid as one of the components. Ethylene glycol, the primary ingredient in antifreeze, has the chemical formula C2H6O2. The radiator fluid used in most cars is a half-and-half mixture of water and antifreeze.
Vaping dangerous substances that are homemade in somesone’s garage… NOT A GOOD CHOICE… You have no idea what compounds they have used for manufacturing this product. You could be inhaling and killing your lungs slowly.
Are these cases to be blamed on “Home Made” recipes bought on the street? Not all. There have been different “suspect” reports of many compounds as culprits. From the manufactures having un-pure or dirty CBD crystals that have been brought in from China by the 50 gallon barrel to just recently Vitamin E Acetate. That’s right most of the CBD crystals are brought in from foreign countries. They are “NOT” regulated by the FDA either. Perhaps we need stronger regulations when it comes to importing these Medical use products. Unless they just want us all dead, something needs to be done.
Home made street drugs are contaminated with Metal toxins and harmful additives. Depending on how that Oil, Tar or Dabs was made will depend on the toxin levels. These products are usually made with Butane. This product will contain high amounts of toxins and should not be consumed by anyone.
Rarely will you find street products that are made by using Co2, which is actually a purer form of oil that is extracted from the entire plant. The whole plant is put into the machine right after harvest. There is no drying involved so all the crystals are intact and it makes a very strong potency.
So short story is… The consumer should be able to rely on the dispensaries and USA manufactures for 100% competence in their products.
Researchers have warned that Synthetic Cannabinoids could be linked to many poisonings and deaths. Synthetic cannabinoids are a class of molecules that bind to the same receptors to which cannabinoids in cannabis plants THC and CBD attach. They are designer drugs, commonly sprayed onto plant matter and are usually smoked, although they have also been consumed in a concentrated liquid form in the US and UK since 2016. They have been marketed as herbal incense, or “herbal smoking blends” and sold under common names like K2, Spice, and Synthetic Marijuana. They are often labeled “not for human consumption” for liability defense.
A recent study found a dangerous synthetic, as well as a cough surpresent dextroomethorphan, in one manufactures CBD vaping products.
In a recent study on different products from several different manufactures shows that the potency was barely 1/4 percent of the CBD specified percentage stated on the label.
So this is buyer beware…
It’s hard to know what’s in that gummi bear or bottle.
NO MORE… SPEAK OUT… BE HEARD… PROTECT THOSE WHO CANNOT PROTECT THEMSELVES.
How can we stop the violence against children? 3.5 Million children were abused in 1 years time. No child or human should ever be abused in any way.
The Issue of Child Abuse
Every year more than 3 million reports of child abuse are made in the United States. It’s a terrible epidemic that we at Childhelp are dedicated to put an end to. To do this, we need to first increase awareness of the issue itself.
What is child abuse? Child abuse is when a parent or caregiver, whether through action or failing to act, causes injury, death, emotional harm or risk of serious harm to a child. There are many forms of child maltreatment, including neglect, physical abuse, sexual abuse, exploitation and emotional abuse.
Read through the sections below on the different types of child abuse to learn the signs. If you see these signs in anyone you know, or are a victim of child abuse, get help right away.
- Physical neglect and inadequate supervision
- Emotional neglect
- Medical neglect
- Educational neglect
- When a parent or caregiver harms a child’s mental and social development, or causes severe emotional harm, it is considered emotional abuse
- Sexual abuse occurs when an adult uses a child for sexual purposes or involves a child in sexual acts.
- SEE FULL ARTICLE – MORE
The Childhelp National Child Abuse Hotline
The Childhelp National Child Abuse Hotline is dedicated to the prevention of child abuse. Serving the U.S. and Canada, the hotline is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with professional crisis counselors who—through interpreters—provide assistance in over 170 languages. The hotline offers crisis intervention, information, and referrals to thousands of emergency, social service, and support resources. All calls are confidential.
CALL 1-800-4-A-CHILD (1-800-422-4453)
Bottom line, we are here to answer the call.
CALL 1-800-4-A-CHILD (1-800-422-4453) then push 1 to talk to a hotline counselor. The Childhelp National Child Abuse Hotline is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The hotline counselors work with translators who speak more than 200 languages to help callers who speak a language other than English. All calls are anonymous. (The hotline counselors don’t know who you are and you don’t have to tell them.)
What You Should Know
- No one has the right to abuse you.
- You don’t deserve to be abused.
- If you are being abused, you are a victim.
- It’s not your fault that you are being treated this way.
- It is wrong that you are suffering this pain, fear or sadness.
- You are not alone. Other kids suffer abuse, too.
- Sometimes abusers scare or threaten kids so they won’t tell.
- There are people who care about you and want to help you.
- If you are being abused, please tell a safe person – that’s someone you can trust like a teacher, counselor, school nurse, neighbor or parent. You can also talk to a Childhelp hotline counselor.
- How to protect yourself from abuse.
- Do not be alone with anyone who hurts you.
- Listen to the little voice or gut feeling inside you when it says what is being done to you isn’t right.
- Find an adult you trust and tell them what is happening. If they don’t believe you, keep telling other adults until someone does believe you!
- The adult you speak to (perhaps a teacher or a neighbor) may want to tell the police or Child Protective Services about the person who is hurting you. If they don’t know the telephone number to call to make the report, they should call 1-800-4-A-CHILD (1-800-422-4453) and press 1 to speak with a hotline crisis counselor. The crisis counselor will give them the best number to call in your community.
- If you are too nervous or scared to tell someone you know about the abuse, but want it reported to the people who look into child abuse, call 1-800-4-A-CHILD (1-800-422-4453), then press 1. A Childhelp hotline counselor can make a three-way call so that you, the hotline counselor, and the person taking the report in your area are all on the telephone at the same time.
- Before you call to make the report, the hotline counselor can tell you what may happen after a report of abuse is made.
- A lot of people don’t realize it, but every day in the United States thousands of kids are abused. That adds up to millions of kids each year. More than 3.3 million in fact.
- Often children and teens are abused by the people who are closest to them like family, friends, sitters, neighbors and sometimes even teachers and coaches. These are the very people that children should feel the safest with.
- You are not alone. If you need help or have questions about child abuse, call the Childhelp National Child Abuse Hotline at 1-800-4-A-CHILD (1-800-422-4453) then push 1 to talk to a counselor. The hotline counselors are available 365 days a year to help kids, and adults who are worried about kids they suspect are being abused. You can call this number if you live in the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Guam or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- There WILL NOT be a charge for the call on your telephone bill if you use a regular phone or a pay phone. If you use a mobile phone or cell phone, there may be a charge and it may show up on the telephone bill. (Don’t use a mobile or cell phone if you want to be sure your call is a secret.) Do not make prank calls to the hotline. This will tie up the phones and keep us from talking to someone who really needs help right away.
To learn more about our new text and chat services, please visit
We all need to stand against abuse of all humans.
CALL 1-800-4-A-CHILD (1-800-422-4453)
The Holiday season sometimes can bring out the best or the worst in someone. If you know or hear domestic violence or verbal abuse please Call and report it. It could save a life.
SPEAK OUT AND BE THE VOICE FOR THOSE WHO ARE AFRAID TO SPEAK
For anonymous, confidential help available 24/7
National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233 (SAFE) or 1-800-787-3224 (TTY) now.
by: Chad Rhodes
Harvey Weinstein served up a cup of KARMA.
Poor Old pervert and his walker… His Best Buddies Hillary or Bill Clinton could not save him this time. Not even Bloomberg could save him…
I wonder if he will join his other Buddy Jeffery Epstein…
by Chad Rhodes
Controversy surrounds whither or not the FBI is up to the task of uncovering any truth. I am not sure why Biden has changed his mind from 1991.
Don’t get mad at the messenger….
Let’s take a look at some footage of previous officials from the White House had to say on this subject.