The battle for control over others takes a new breath.
Apple decides to get involved in the control over what people can interact with.
Funny how Steve Jobs passes and his predecessor starts to change the motto of APPLE. Let’s remind Tim Cook who is now the CEO what Steve Jobs and APPLE created in 1977. Freedom and security against big brother. Steve Jobs
- Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak co-founded Apple in 1977, introducing first the Apple I and then the Apple II.
- Apple went public in 1980 with Jobs the blazing visionary and Wozniak the shy genius executing his vision.
- Executive John Scully was added in 1983; in 1985, Apple’s board of directors ousted the combative Jobs in favor of Scully.
- Away from Apple, Jobs invested in and developed animation producer Pixar and then founded NeXT to create high-end computers; NeXT eventually led him back to Apple.
- Jobs returned to Apple in the late 1990s and spent the years until his death in 2011 revamping the company, introducing the iPod, iPhone, and iPad, transforming technology and communication in the process.
- Apple began manufacturing iPhones and iPads in China in 2001 due to high demand, and it formed a partnership with Chinese suppliers and Taiwanese firm Foxconn. Apple does not have any factories in China. That’s how FOXCONN obtained USA funds to build a huge factory in Illinois. Which never opened and never hired a single person.
- 2022 Apple stocks have hit an all time low. Investors are concerned about lack of parts for the new phones.
- Apple’s stock has not been this low since June 2021. That’s what you get when your efforts are for the almighty dollar. Putting all your APPLES 🍎 in one Basket. A basket that made a society stronger than the land you stand on. Sooner or later the basket gives way and the apples fall.