Jan. 11 is National Human Trafficking Awareness Day and #WearBlueDay. Learn how you can help combat human trafficking.
Tag Archives: human trafficking
OUR WORLD TODAY, FIGURING OUT CORRUPTION AND DECEPTION 2020…
BY: Chad Rhodes
Well it seems someone turned on the spigot and its dumping every where.
What was once so simple has turned evil. It’s Our world, it’s crumbling beneath our feet.
Riots, Sexual assault and Human trafficking allegations of very powerful people, Vaping Death Pandemic, Russian Scandal, FBI Scandal, Hillary Clinton Emails, Rigged Elections, only to be interrupted by China’s creation and use of COVID19 Biological Warfare on protestors.
Another mistake, China’s lab leaking, it was a bat? Really, when will the lies stop. This was to control people who were not complying with China’s communist President Xi Jinping plan and protesting peacefully until he sent the gas, water cannons and firing upon the citizens of China. Soon after the people fell ill.
The USA has been interrupted with corruption on the hill like no other time in history. JFK was nothing. They took him out quickly.
Ok so how did COVID19 get to America and Spread in certain cities with different strains?
What are the chemtrails really being used for? Stop and look around you. Trees and plants are rotting, rivers are rising and dams are breaking. From the coldness of some parts of the world to hottest melting glaciers are creating many dangers to come.
This is the slow death of America on steroids. Many other countries have been devastated by Covid19 at the height of a great 2nd year for the economy.
It’s funny how the movies have portrayed all of this, before its time!!!
Watching the sheep follow the lions down the dangerous slope.
Ask Questions and don’t stop at just one!!!
Germany is in the Border Patrol Mood !!!
The German people are over the decisions by Merkel with the deal that was made by the Merkel, Obama and the U.N. to expand the immigration “Must Take” sanctions on the Larger countries. Germany was flooded with immigrants by the thousands. Very few families with children, mostly men and teenage boys.
What a concept, borders!!!
3.5 Million Children were abused in 1 year
Versión En Español
NO MORE… SPEAK OUT… BE HEARD… PROTECT THOSE WHO CANNOT PROTECT THEMSELVES.
How can we stop the violence against children? 3.5 Million children were abused in 1 years time. No child or human should ever be abused in any way.
The Issue of Child Abuse
Every year more than 3 million reports of child abuse are made in the United States. It’s a terrible epidemic that we at Childhelp are dedicated to put an end to. To do this, we need to first increase awareness of the issue itself.
What is child abuse? Child abuse is when a parent or caregiver, whether through action or failing to act, causes injury, death, emotional harm or risk of serious harm to a child. There are many forms of child maltreatment, including neglect, physical abuse, sexual abuse, exploitation and emotional abuse.
Read through the sections below on the different types of child abuse to learn the signs. If you see these signs in anyone you know, or are a victim of child abuse, get help right away.
- Physical neglect and inadequate supervision
- Emotional neglect
- Medical neglect
- Educational neglect
- When a parent or caregiver harms a child’s mental and social development, or causes severe emotional harm, it is considered emotional abuse
- Sexual abuse occurs when an adult uses a child for sexual purposes or involves a child in sexual acts.
- SEE FULL ARTICLE – MORE
The Childhelp National Child Abuse Hotline
The Childhelp National Child Abuse Hotline is dedicated to the prevention of child abuse. Serving the U.S. and Canada, the hotline is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with professional crisis counselors who—through interpreters—provide assistance in over 170 languages. The hotline offers crisis intervention, information, and referrals to thousands of emergency, social service, and support resources. All calls are confidential.
CALL 1-800-4-A-CHILD (1-800-422-4453)
Bottom line, we are here to answer the call.
CALL 1-800-4-A-CHILD (1-800-422-4453) then push 1 to talk to a hotline counselor. The Childhelp National Child Abuse Hotline is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The hotline counselors work with translators who speak more than 200 languages to help callers who speak a language other than English. All calls are anonymous. (The hotline counselors don’t know who you are and you don’t have to tell them.)
What You Should Know
- No one has the right to abuse you.
- You don’t deserve to be abused.
- If you are being abused, you are a victim.
- It’s not your fault that you are being treated this way.
- It is wrong that you are suffering this pain, fear or sadness.
- You are not alone. Other kids suffer abuse, too.
- Sometimes abusers scare or threaten kids so they won’t tell.
- There are people who care about you and want to help you.
- If you are being abused, please tell a safe person – that’s someone you can trust like a teacher, counselor, school nurse, neighbor or parent. You can also talk to a Childhelp hotline counselor.
- How to protect yourself from abuse.
- Do not be alone with anyone who hurts you.
- Listen to the little voice or gut feeling inside you when it says what is being done to you isn’t right.
- Find an adult you trust and tell them what is happening. If they don’t believe you, keep telling other adults until someone does believe you!
- The adult you speak to (perhaps a teacher or a neighbor) may want to tell the police or Child Protective Services about the person who is hurting you. If they don’t know the telephone number to call to make the report, they should call 1-800-4-A-CHILD (1-800-422-4453) and press 1 to speak with a hotline crisis counselor. The crisis counselor will give them the best number to call in your community.
- If you are too nervous or scared to tell someone you know about the abuse, but want it reported to the people who look into child abuse, call 1-800-4-A-CHILD (1-800-422-4453), then press 1. A Childhelp hotline counselor can make a three-way call so that you, the hotline counselor, and the person taking the report in your area are all on the telephone at the same time.
- Before you call to make the report, the hotline counselor can tell you what may happen after a report of abuse is made.
- A lot of people don’t realize it, but every day in the United States thousands of kids are abused. That adds up to millions of kids each year. More than 3.3 million in fact.
- Often children and teens are abused by the people who are closest to them like family, friends, sitters, neighbors and sometimes even teachers and coaches. These are the very people that children should feel the safest with.
- You are not alone. If you need help or have questions about child abuse, call the Childhelp National Child Abuse Hotline at 1-800-4-A-CHILD (1-800-422-4453) then push 1 to talk to a counselor. The hotline counselors are available 365 days a year to help kids, and adults who are worried about kids they suspect are being abused. You can call this number if you live in the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Guam or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- There WILL NOT be a charge for the call on your telephone bill if you use a regular phone or a pay phone. If you use a mobile phone or cell phone, there may be a charge and it may show up on the telephone bill. (Don’t use a mobile or cell phone if you want to be sure your call is a secret.) Do not make prank calls to the hotline. This will tie up the phones and keep us from talking to someone who really needs help right away.
To learn more about our new text and chat services, please visit
We all need to stand against abuse of all humans.
CALL 1-800-4-A-CHILD (1-800-422-4453)
NIGHTMARE: Human Trafficking In America
By Chad Rhodes
I struggle as I write another article profiling what is truly one of America’s largest $100 billion crime businesses. Especially when high powered politicians and some of the richest people are involved in “Keeping the Secret Quiet”.
So many people turn a blind eye when it comes to this crime. This is one good reason to close our borders and enough to make me want stronger laws against these criminals and their clients. But good luck with that.
For every 100 immigrants who come to America 72% will be traded on the human trafficking market. That is children, women and men.
This is modern enslavement of immigrants and citizens alike. Taken and traded on the black market without their permission.
The children of America are being kidnapped by the 1000’s and we still sit idle. The time has come when American’s need to take a stand and stop this hideous crime.
To have a nightmare is just that, a nightmare. But to be set in a nightmare is what sex trafficking is. These are humans, some barley 10 years old are forced to have sex day in and day out. With no light for them at the end of the tunnel, some try and run, they end up being brought back to be drugged and beaten into submission. Some successfully commit suicide or end up with a bullet in their head all because they wanted their freedom back.
The handler’s create obedient slaves, by forcing the person to take drugs or threaten to harm their family and loved ones. These so call”Handler’s” are and do look like mom and pop or the nice neighbor next door. They belong to the church, possibly even the Minister or Deacon of the church is running the trafficking. Male or female that big $$$ pay off is to much of a temptation.
Vacation Hawaii $30 a night
There are stories of immigrant mother’s and father’s sending their children to the USA for a better life only to find out they never made it. The people the parents paid to smuggle them into the USA take them and sell them to the highest bidder in the black market.
I can no longer sit idle while so much of these crimes against the human race continues in the United States Of America or any where in the world today.
I do not believe that these people chose this life. We need to do everything in our power to stop the multi-billion dollar business.
There are millions of trafficked sex slaves around the world today. Over 100,000 who are being trafficked in the United States.
You may wonder why this is such a popular crime against humans. From this, over $100 Billion in profits last year. That is more then any of the fortune 500 companies put together has ever made in a year. Not even their best year…
I just saw “TRAFFICKED”It is a must see!!!
- Directed by Will Wallace
- Screenplay Written by Siddharth Kara
- Starring: Ashley Judd, Elisabeth Röhm, Sean Patrick Flanery
- In this story inspired by real characters, three girls from America, Nigeria and India are trafficked through an elaborate global network and enslaved in a Texas brothel, and must together attempt a daring escape to reclaim their freedom.
- Millions of vulnerable girls worldwide are being ensnared by human traffickers into the insidious world of sex slavery and exploited relentlessly to generate profits of one hundred billion dollars a year. That is more than the annual profits of Google, Microsoft, Nike and Starbucks combined. Inspired by real characters from the award winning book ‘Sex Trafficking’ by Siddharth Kara, this is the story of three such girls from America, Nigeria and India. After being trafficked through an elaborate global network of illicit human, organ, and drug trafficking, all three girls end up as sex slaves in a brothel in Texas. Together they attempt to escape their enslavement and reclaim their freedom.
- TRAFFICKED explores the complex global crisis of human trafficking following three young women from the United States, Nigeria, and India as they journey through an elaborate global network of illicit human, organ, drug, and gun trafficking. Abused, beaten, and broken, they must stand together in a heart-stopping escape to reclaim their dignity and freedom.