By Chad Rhodes
I struggle as I write another article profiling what is truly one of America’s largest $100 billion crime businesses. Especially when high powered politicians and some of the richest people are involved in “Keeping the Secret Quiet”.
So many people turn a blind eye when it comes to this crime. This is one good reason to close our borders and enough to make me want stronger laws against these criminals and their clients. But good luck with that.
For every 100 immigrants who come to America 72% will be traded on the human trafficking market. That is children, women and men.
This is modern enslavement of immigrants and citizens alike. Taken and traded on the black market without their permission.
The children of America are being kidnapped by the 1000’s and we still sit idle. The time has come when American’s need to take a stand and stop this hideous crime.
To have a nightmare is just that, a nightmare. But to be set in a nightmare is what sex trafficking is. These are humans, some barley 10 years old are forced to have sex day in and day out. With no light for them at the end of the tunnel, some try and run, they end up being brought back to be drugged and beaten into submission. Some successfully commit suicide or end up with a bullet in their head all because they wanted their freedom back.
The handler’s create obedient slaves, by forcing the person to take drugs or threaten to harm their family and loved ones. These so call”Handler’s” are and do look like mom and pop or the nice neighbor next door. They belong to the church, possibly even the Minister or Deacon of the church is running the trafficking. Male or female that big $$$ pay off is to much of a temptation.
There are stories of immigrant mother’s and father’s sending their children to the USA for a better life only to find out they never made it. The people the parents paid to smuggle them into the USA take them and sell them to the highest bidder in the black market.
I can no longer sit idle while so much of these crimes against the human race continues in the United States Of America or any where in the world today.
I do not believe that these people chose this life. We need to do everything in our power to stop the multi-billion dollar business.
There are millions of trafficked sex slaves around the world today. Over 100,000 who are being trafficked in the United States.
You may wonder why this is such a popular crime against humans. From this, over $100 Billion in profits last year. That is more then any of the fortune 500 companies put together has ever made in a year. Not even their best year…
I just saw “TRAFFICKED”It is a must see!!!
- Directed by Will Wallace
- Screenplay Written by Siddharth Kara
- Starring: Ashley Judd, Elisabeth Röhm, Sean Patrick Flanery
- In this story inspired by real characters, three girls from America, Nigeria and India are trafficked through an elaborate global network and enslaved in a Texas brothel, and must together attempt a daring escape to reclaim their freedom.
- Millions of vulnerable girls worldwide are being ensnared by human traffickers into the insidious world of sex slavery and exploited relentlessly to generate profits of one hundred billion dollars a year. That is more than the annual profits of Google, Microsoft, Nike and Starbucks combined. Inspired by real characters from the award winning book ‘Sex Trafficking’ by Siddharth Kara, this is the story of three such girls from America, Nigeria and India. After being trafficked through an elaborate global network of illicit human, organ, and drug trafficking, all three girls end up as sex slaves in a brothel in Texas. Together they attempt to escape their enslavement and reclaim their freedom.
- TRAFFICKED explores the complex global crisis of human trafficking following three young women from the United States, Nigeria, and India as they journey through an elaborate global network of illicit human, organ, drug, and gun trafficking. Abused, beaten, and broken, they must stand together in a heart-stopping escape to reclaim their dignity and freedom.
PLEASE SHARE AND BE AWARE
This really is not acceptable. Is the FSC in a position to address these issues? -Interneter The Barbados Stock Exchange Inc. (BSE) wishes to advise that trading in the security – Barbados Dairy Industries Limited – has been suspended until further notice effective November 20th, 2018 pursuant to Rule 3.01.5 1(a) and (b) […]
Family traditions, we must always carry on Gathered together, at the table, we pray For the bountiful life we are so thankful for Not just on Thanksgiving, but every day FOWC with Fandango — Carry ©2018 Dorinda Duclos All Rights Reserved Photo via Pixabay CC0
Written by Dr. Perry, PhD Image Credit: Pixabay “Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.” ~William Arthur Ward I love Thanksgiving. I see Thanksgiving as a reminder to pause and show gratitude for my blessings. Life is not always easy and at times we may spend too […]
By Felicia Warren
Hosts On “The View” Mock First Lady Melania Trump
When do we just start turning the channel?
My friends and I have had enough with these women and their agendas. I watch TV to forget and perhaps laugh for a moment before the kids get home. I hate to say it but you ladies are really getting on our nerves… Always putting this person down, or something just is not the way YOU think it should be..
SHAME ON YOU.. You are not mentors of happiness… You are stars to depression. Great show if you are on your way out mentally or perhaps taking your last steps in life and just need a little more depression just to send you over the edge… GEEEZE
I want up beat, happy and positive input in my life. I think more than half of your viewers have all ready turned your depression off.
My friends and I are tired of all this hatred. This show is depressing and you are putting this into our communities. No wonder we have so many hating on each-other. You Facilitate and manufacture hatred for a living.
You and ABC are going to loose your place all together on all of our favorites button.
There are other shows that we can watch.
Is it really about fashion Ladies??? Shame just SHAME
Candace Owens Speaks Out Against Oppression.
Who’s to say you can’t change your thinking on life. No matter the color of your skin, if you were in the low income groups you have been told for centuries:
- No you can’t, You crazy, you can’t do that…
- Why you want to mess with that, you can’t do that.
- What you think you better than us. You want to be like them.
- Being Called Uncle Tom, Cracker Topper, Gringo Pinto just because you want an education and a better life.
- You work 3 jobs and live in a different neighborhood because you don’t want your children to be bullied or killed.
No One is entitled to anything and your great, great, great grandmother is gone, long gone and so are those people who did those hideous crimes. Don’t let yourself be oppressed by the memories of where it came from… The bigotry, hatred and racism from one another has got to stop. Stop and realize some people of power are trying to start a race war to further the oppression and it’s not president Trump.
You want a better life and a better job? Well Guess What, you can have all that and so much more!!!!! Does not matter where your life started. What matters is where your life ends and how you enjoyed it.
CHANGE, CHANGE, CHANGE
You Go Girl….