Awareness is the light that guides us through the darkness. It is what allows us to see the beauty in the world, even when the world is at its …The Significance of Awareness: Why awareness is necessary for finding our way in life
Actress Kirstie Alley has died after battling cancer, her family announced Monday night. She was 71 years old.
Awareness is the light that guides us through the darkness. It is what allows us to see the beauty in the world, even when the world is at its … The Significance of Awareness: Why awareness is necessary for finding our way in life
BY: Chad Rhodes
Rita Mae Brown is an outstanding writer.
In 1973 I had the opportunity to read Ruby Fruit Jungle at the tender age of 13 years old. What an eye opening adventure. I laughed, I cried, but mainly I wondered what it was like to be these characters. Every day after school I would rush home and shut my door and dive into the book. I would read until my mom called us for dinner. I thank Rita Mae Brown for opening my mind and giving me the opportunity to read and experience this book.
- Born: Nov 28, 1944 (age 75) · Hanover, PA
- Romance: Fannie Flagg · Martina Navratilova
- Education: Union Institute & University · University of Florida · School of Visual Arts · New York University · Broward College
- Nominations: Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Writing – Variety Series (1982) · Lambda Literary Award for Lesbian Fiction (1988)
Computer dating is fine, if you’re a computer.
Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.
“I think the reward for conformity is that everyone likes you except yourself. Show more
|1968:||In 1968, she received a certificate in cinematography from the New York School of Visual Arts.|
|1970:||She played a leading role in the “Lavender Menace” zap of the Second Congress to Unite Women on 1 May 1970, which protested Friedan’s remarks and the exclusion of lesbians from the women’s movement.|
|1973:||Starting in 1973, Brown lived in the Hollywood Hills in Los Angeles.|
|1976:||Brown received a Ph.D. in literature from Union Institute & University in 1976 and holds a doctorate in political science from the Institute for Policy Studies in Washington, D.C.|
|1978:||In 1978, she moved to Charlottesville, Virginia, where she lived briefly with American author, screenwriter and actor Fannie Flagg, whom she met at a party hosted by Marlo Thomas.|
|1982:||In 1982, Brown wrote a screenplay parodying the slasher genre titled Sleepless Nights; retitled The Slumber Party Massacre, the producers decided to play it seriously, and it was given a limited release theatrically.|
By Chad Rhodes
I struggle as I write another article profiling what is truly one of America’s largest $100 billion crime businesses. Especially when high powered politicians and some of the richest people are involved in “Keeping the Secret Quiet”.
So many people turn a blind eye when it comes to this crime. This is one good reason to close our borders and enough to make me want stronger laws against these criminals and their clients. But good luck with that.
For every 100 immigrants who come to America 72% will be traded on the human trafficking market. That is children, women and men.
This is modern enslavement of immigrants and citizens alike. Taken and traded on the black market without their permission.
The children of America are being kidnapped by the 1000’s and we still sit idle. The time has come when American’s need to take a stand and stop this hideous crime.
To have a nightmare is just that, a nightmare. But to be set in a nightmare is what sex trafficking is. These are humans, some barley 10 years old are forced to have sex day in and day out. With no light for them at the end of the tunnel, some try and run, they end up being brought back to be drugged and beaten into submission. Some successfully commit suicide or end up with a bullet in their head all because they wanted their freedom back.
The handler’s create obedient slaves, by forcing the person to take drugs or threaten to harm their family and loved ones. These so call”Handler’s” are and do look like mom and pop or the nice neighbor next door. They belong to the church, possibly even the Minister or Deacon of the church is running the trafficking. Male or female that big $$$ pay off is to much of a temptation.
There are stories of immigrant mother’s and father’s sending their children to the USA for a better life only to find out they never made it. The people the parents paid to smuggle them into the USA take them and sell them to the highest bidder in the black market.
I can no longer sit idle while so much of these crimes against the human race continues in the United States Of America or any where in the world today.
I do not believe that these people chose this life. We need to do everything in our power to stop the multi-billion dollar business.
There are millions of trafficked sex slaves around the world today. Over 100,000 who are being trafficked in the United States.
You may wonder why this is such a popular crime against humans. From this, over $100 Billion in profits last year. That is more then any of the fortune 500 companies put together has ever made in a year. Not even their best year…
I just saw “TRAFFICKED”It is a must see!!!
- Directed by Will Wallace
- Screenplay Written by Siddharth Kara
- Starring: Ashley Judd, Elisabeth Röhm, Sean Patrick Flanery
- In this story inspired by real characters, three girls from America, Nigeria and India are trafficked through an elaborate global network and enslaved in a Texas brothel, and must together attempt a daring escape to reclaim their freedom.
- Millions of vulnerable girls worldwide are being ensnared by human traffickers into the insidious world of sex slavery and exploited relentlessly to generate profits of one hundred billion dollars a year. That is more than the annual profits of Google, Microsoft, Nike and Starbucks combined. Inspired by real characters from the award winning book ‘Sex Trafficking’ by Siddharth Kara, this is the story of three such girls from America, Nigeria and India. After being trafficked through an elaborate global network of illicit human, organ, and drug trafficking, all three girls end up as sex slaves in a brothel in Texas. Together they attempt to escape their enslavement and reclaim their freedom.
- TRAFFICKED explores the complex global crisis of human trafficking following three young women from the United States, Nigeria, and India as they journey through an elaborate global network of illicit human, organ, drug, and gun trafficking. Abused, beaten, and broken, they must stand together in a heart-stopping escape to reclaim their dignity and freedom.
PLEASE SHARE AND BE AWARE
All online purchases before the end of the year will receive a surprise mystery gift with their book. At this time the book is only available to people in Australia, but do contact me if from overseas firstname.lastname@example.org (please no spam!) If you want to bulk order reduction in postage costs may be possible, so […]
This really is not acceptable. Is the FSC in a position to address these issues? -Interneter The Barbados Stock Exchange Inc. (BSE) wishes to advise that trading in the security – Barbados Dairy Industries Limited – has been suspended until further notice effective November 20th, 2018 pursuant to Rule 3.01.5 1(a) and (b) […]
Family traditions, we must always carry on Gathered together, at the table, we pray For the bountiful life we are so thankful for Not just on Thanksgiving, but every day FOWC with Fandango — Carry ©2018 Dorinda Duclos All Rights Reserved Photo via Pixabay CC0
Written by Dr. Perry, PhD Image Credit: Pixabay “Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.” ~William Arthur Ward I love Thanksgiving. I see Thanksgiving as a reminder to pause and show gratitude for my blessings. Life is not always easy and at times we may spend too […]